2018 Polaris Industries 550 VOYAGEUR 155
Call for Price
The 550 Voyageur® 155 snowmobile is for riders that primarily ride off-trail and use their sleds for both utility and fun. The articulated rear suspension paired with the RMK front end, along with the PRO-FLOAT skis, enable the rider to easily maneuver through deep snow.
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis: The INDY® is built on the proven PRO-RIDE™ Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that’s fun to ride.
- Articulated Rear Suspension: The 155 rear suspension features an articulated rail for the best off-trail snowmobility and to prevent trenching when backing up. The rail tips up at the rear so the track can ride over obstacles and is easier to back up.
- PRO-RIDE™ RMK® Front Suspension: Nimble yet stable, the adjustable RMK® front suspension delivers superior ride and handling on or off-trail.
- High-Flotation 155" Track: This 15" x 155" x 1.6" Cobra track features deep lugs with a cupped design to deliver outstanding off-trail performance. The lugs provide great deep snow traction and their stiffness ensures great on-trail performance as well.
- 550 Fan Engine: Proven, dependable two-stroke engine with NiCaSil-lined cylinders provides trail cruising power in a lightweight package.
- CVTech Powerbloc 50/Invance Clutching: All INDY® models powered by the Polaris 550 fan-cooled engine use the new CVTech Powerbloc 50 drive clutch paired with the Invance driven clutch. This clutching delivers smooth engagement, enhanced low-speed drivability and quieter operation. These durable clutches have a maintenance-free design and are easy to tune while installed on the sled.
- Electric Start: Start your sled with the turn of the key. Nothing beats the ease and convenience of electric start.
- PRO-Float Skis: The strong, lightweight PRO-Float Skis provide outstanding off-trail flotation and unmatched on- and off-trail steering and control. PRO-Float skis are 9.5" wide and offer a combined surface area of 410 sq. in., more than 45% greater than Polaris PRO-STEER skis. These skis feature a unique dual, stepped keel design that provides more responsive deep snow handling as well as outstanding handling on the trails. The upturned rear edge accommodates backing up over obstacles, and the serrated top of the ski provides traction for a rider’s boot.
- INDY® PRO-RIDE™ Seat: A wider surface right where a rider plants for seated riding provides enhanced comfort during long days on the snow, and the seat design allows easy transition between seated and standing positions.
- RydeFX® MPV Shocks: RydeFX® shocks provide a great foundation for ride and handling with the PRO-RIDE™ chassis.
- Cargo Rack: Durable rear cargo rack large enough to hold a 5-gallon pail. Features 65 lb. total hauling capacity.
- Tall Windshield: Less wind = a warmer ride. Designed for excellent coverage, this tall clear windshield directs wind and snow up and around the rider.
- Optional Extreme Rear Cargo Rack and Liner
- Hinged-Style Hitch: Hinged tow hitch for greater versatility, better towing.
- Extreme Front Bumper: Lightweight, aluminum front bumper features extra protection for wherever your Adventure takes you.
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 11.5 / 43.5
- Overall Height (in./mm.): 56 / 142
- Overall Width (in./mm.): 48 / 122
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 39 / 99.1
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 478.5 / 217
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 132.25 / 335.9
- Disc Brake Type: RMK® Hydraulic
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: CVTech PowerBloc50 / Invance
- Exhaust: Single
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Ignition: CDI
- Engine Type/Cooling: Fan Cooled
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 544
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73 x 65
- Front Shocks: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Suspension: RMK® Adjustable
- Front Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9 / 22.9
- Rear Suspension: INDY® Articulated
- Rear Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 15 / 38
- Ski Type: PRO-FLOAT
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 155 x 1.6 Cobra
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: Indy Red
- Electric Start: Standard
- Fuel Gauge: Mechanical
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard Adjustable
- Heated Passenger Grips: N/A
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Rear Rack/Tow Hitch: Standard
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Type: INDY® PRO-RIDE™
- Security System: N/A
- Speedometer: Digital
- Storage System: Accessory
- Tachometer: Digital
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Low Oil Light
- Windshield: PRO-RIDE™ Tall 20", Clear
- Handlebar Type: Utility Mid One Piece
- Riser Type: 3.5" (89mm) Fixed
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 73 x 65 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Brake Type
- RMK® Hydraulic
- Drive Clutch
- CVTech PowerBloc50
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Front Shock: RydeFX® MPV; Suspension: PRO-RIDE® RMK® Adjustable; Front Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: INDY® Articulated; Rear Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Rear Travel
- 15 in. (38 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 39 in. (99.1 cm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 155 x 1.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 478.5 lb. (217 kg)
- PRO-RIDE® Tall 20 in., Clear
- Indy Red
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable